Episode 12: Olivier and Stéphanie from Gais Francophone de l’Outaouais
This episode is in French only.
The group Gais Francophones de l’Outaouais plan a bunch of events for the LGBT community in French in the region: badminton, a book club, hikes and theater are on the agenda. Meet Olivier, the founder of the group, and Stéphane, a member of the organizing committee.
- Groupe Gais Francophones de l’Outaouais on Facebook
- The Village Legacy Project
- MAX Ottawa
- To learn more about and support Indigenous communities in the Outaouais region:
- Music by LUNA GOD
- Find Gaytineau on Facebook and Instagram
- Buy me a coffee on Ko-fi (make a $3 donation)