Episode 13: Mélanie Cadieux of the Clinique Santé Sexualité du Plateau
This episode is in French only.
Mélanie Cadieux is the founder of the Clinique Santé Sexualité du Plateau, a clinic serving Gatineau’s LGBT+ community. Mélanie tells us all about her team and about the services the clinic offers, including those of a sex therapist and a doctor trained to prescribe hormone replacement therapy to trans patients.
- Learn more about the Clinique Santé Sexualité du Plateau and make an appointment through their website (http://santesexualiteduplateau.ca/) or Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/santeplateau/).
- CATIE is Canada’s source of information on HIV and hepatitis C. Learn more about preventing STDs here (https://www.catie.ca/en/prevention).
- Music by Blue Dot Sessions (https://www.sessions.blue/)
- Buy Gaytineau a Ko-fi (https://ko-fi.com/R5R5L2I5#)
- Lend your voice to Gaytineau (http://www.gaytineau.com/en/2018/10/27/lend-your-voice-to-gaytineau/)