Lend your voice to Gaytineau
I invite you to answer one or more of the following questions or to simply leave me a message about your experience of this region as a lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer, asexual, trans, Two Spirit, intersex or questioning person, as a child of an LGBT+ person, or as parents, family or someone who’s close to an LGBT+ person
- How is it being LGBT+ in your workplace or school in the region?
- What does the Outaouais region need to be welcoming to people who share your experience or identity?
- If you feel that you belong to a community – LGBT or other – in the region, how did you find it?
- Do you have a message for the children and youth, elders or peers in the area?
- What’s your wildest dream for our community in the future?
Feel free to leave me a message about anything else your heart desires!
Record your answers or your message of 5 minutes or less, and submit it as an .mp3, .mp4 or AAC audio file through this form or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re under 18, make sure your parent or legal guardian consents to your recording being published (read all about my consent and confidentiality policy in the form).
Thank you so so much for contributing to Gaytineau!