Episode 7: Olivia Fogel of the Ten Oaks Project
I reached out to the Ten Oaks Project to have chat about the magical summer camps they offer youth and families of LGBTQ+ communities in Ottawa and about the events they have going on throughout this summer! I talked with the programs manager, Olivia Fogel, about what the organization does, how to register and how to get involved and support the TOP’s mission.
- Find the Ten Oaks Project online and on Facebook
- The Wagg Legacy Fund
- Monthly trans swim
- Pride Family Picnic on August 19
- Volunteering or joining the Community Engagement Committee
- To donate to the Ten Oaks Project
- Music: “Les étoiles” by Flora Stein.
Find out more about Flora Stein on Facebook, Bandcamp and YouTube.